Thursday, July 28, 2005

Not Easy Eh ?

Psyche: What's new ?
Patient: I am tired of this world. I will retire to the forest. I want to spend the rest of my life alone, away from this world.
Psyche: Sounds Good.
Patient: Will you visit me ?
Psyche: I thought you wanted to retire from the world !

(Patient leaves)
Few days later

Psyche: You are in bad shape !
Patient: Very Upset. As I told you, I went to the forest, built myself a small hut near the river. Today a man passed by. He asked me what was I doing there. I replied, I was spending my life in seclusion, away from the world. He called me a stupid fool. I became very upset. We got into a fight. After a while he ran away. But I am very upset now. Why did he call me a stupid fool !
Psyche: But I thought you had retired from the world ?

No comments: