Friday, February 24, 2006

And They Want Me To Get Married

*This is an attempt to be humorous. Please take it literally*

When sugar-high, I run around in circles, walking around jumping sideways.
And they want me to get married.

When I remember I haven't forgotten anything, it is most certain that my cell phone is misplaced, keys are not in the pocket, and wallet is lying unattended, somewhere, amongst brazillian other forgotten things.
And they want me to get married.

As a kid, I used to have a handkerchief pin-tied to my shirt pocket, to remember to wipe my nose, mouth etc.. which I never used. And so goes the story, that every day I would return home with the pin-tied handkerchief still neatly tied to my shirt pocket, and ironed shirt-sleeves neatly crumpled with enthusiastic wiping. Handkerchief has just moved to the pocket, nothing else has changed.
And they..

In 5th grade, I started working on the craftwork for exam only at midnight, to be submitted next morning. I still do my taxes on april 14th evening.
And they..

My favorite song is "Somebody shavvvve mee..."
And they..

People still ask for my id in bars-clubs when serving Coke..
And they..

I read Calvin and Hobbes most devotedly..
And they..(Actually that is ok for a grown up too I guess..so)

I keep telling people two year olds jokes like
"Two teeny-weeny mice were sitting on a tree
And elephant passed under the tree
Trembling a mouse fell on the phant,
Trembling the other yelled
"Daba De Bahadur..Haan Haan Daba De Use"
(Crush him Braveboy..Yes Yes Crush Him)
And they..

Child marriage is a crime
And they..

I can enlist tweeentyyy-one other things (sometimes I forget the count after that..)
And they..

Sigh.

1 comment:

Rhapsoder said...

You SUCKKKKKKKK!!