Friday, January 27, 2006

Sing Along

sing a song
bring along
some joy
and peace

Last two evenings have been beautiful. My way back to home involves a twelve minute walk to the bus stop. Day before and yesterday, I took to singing aloud, to my hearts content. Since mostly all traffic has their windows up, and usually I am the only walking soul, I can afford myself. I pity the poor trees and the grass. They are so good. They don't complain. Yesterday, I hummed Tagore's ekla chalo, again and again, as valley winds brushed past by. Such Joy, to sing aloud. Letting your words disappear, with no one to hear, but the valley winds, the open skies, and the spread fields. Such delight, to watch the birds glide, and sing along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your post was like a song itself. it left me humming in the end :-)