Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Play with Philo

(Is like Bicycling to nowhere, just cycling)

They say, fool is the happiest person
because the fool doesn't know
what happiness is

------------------------------------

They say, such is the wonder of the mind
Each desires to have a good time
be it twisted, be it sublime

------------------------------------

Religion and Science both
Are the children of the mind
The reflex twins
When one goes wrong, the other feels the pain

------------------------------------

The moment I know something
I become a bank of the river,
a petal of the flower,
a sin of the sinner,
and then there is always the other side,
the other petal
the other eye
then there is good and evil,
god and devil

------------------------------------------------

Let compassion be my religion
and reason my science
Together they shall charter
The course of my life

-----------------------------------------------

Say, It's all in the mind
What's beyond the mind
Say, Is all the mind ?

Nay, do not rush, do not jump,
Say, where goes the river,
where goes the cloud
when there is no mind,
when I am blind ?

Nay, do not rush, do not jump
Say, who am I
If all is the mind
Why sings the bird
Why plays the child
If I am the mind ?

Say, It's good
to be kind
I don't know
Why it matters if there is nothing
beyond the mind

Say, the irony is
that I reason to live,
when I cannot
reason my existence

No comments: