Monday, December 15, 2008

Hail to Tendulkar

For a tendulkar fan, this is a most happy hour. I remember Chennai test against Pakistan, and this victory has healed that.

It takes two sides to make a good match. The English chose to return and play their hearts out. The Indians responded as a team, and what a match we had.

Sehwag, deserved the man of the match for setting it up; Yuvi, Gautam, Tendulkar, and all others, played their part. And so, in playing their part, both these teams have given cricket fans a memorable match.

More later.

I must appreciate both the captains, Pietersen and more so, Dhoni. They've led their teams well. Most of my knowledge comes from cricinfo articles, and from what I've read, the stories of these two guys are remarkable in themselves.

Tendulkar, dedicated his century as a tribute to the Mumbaikars who are suffering. I hesitate to say this, but he has done his part, and I've to figure out what I can do.

No comments: