Monday, May 23, 2005

E-Goddess needed

I need E-Gods. Wouldn't it be cool, if there existed an E-God whom you could pray to ? Nah. I want an E-Goddess. A benevolent E-Goddess. So that when my code crashed, I would pray "O E-Goddess, fix this problem of mine, and I promise, I will offer twenty E-mails to you".

Alas, there's no E-Goddess. Reality is so hopeless.
What the heck. I will invent my own. My E-goddess will be E-one. She will be the one. And she will be even to all. And her E-ternal message would be
" YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND "

(And don't even ask if E-one is the one, how could she be even. Only you, and no-one else, can answer this question. And for that you'll have to be OUT of your mind)

Unrelated, my friend mrsgollum has a post which links to a wonderful lecture by Isaac Asimov. Do visit.

No comments: