Tuesday, December 27, 2005

AnyWays

[Mountains darken as sun sets in the West]
"Listen"
"What"
"It will not work out"
"I never liked your writings anyways"
"I think I knew it always. But then you know the habits. Morning promises do not last the evening"
"Too vulnerable"
"Yes. Too Vulnerable"
"What will you do then ?"
"I dont know. How about you ?"
"Something. We all have to do something. Such is life, we cannot do nothing. It doesn't pass otherwise. I will always dislike your writings, anyways."
"Now that is a comfort"
"What have they decided for you ?"
"They say I have a choice. But you know how it works. You choose from their choices"
[Sun has set. Mountains are giant dark shapes now]
"Have hope. Tomorrow will be another sunrise"
"Hands of the earth, about the mountains, Tagore had said"
"Perhaps earth is reaching for the stars"
"The sun, the giver of life to earth, will rise tomorrow and vanish the stars"
"But there will be stars. Anyways"

No comments: