Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sukoon

It is a pleasant night. I want to continue listening to the songs in my car and so I go up the mountains now, windows rolled down to let the atmosphere in. Not my joke. The music, is more crisp in the silence of the night. I drive up baseline lost in a song, suddenly I can see the silhouette of flagstaff against a crescent moon. On my left there are the flatirons, visible clearly in the faint moon light. Or is it the city light? A few minutes up the curvy road is the viewpoint. I turn off the engine at the viewpoint and step out to feel the wind. The night sky is full of scattered stars and the moon, as always, is gentle enough not to hide them. The wind flows gently over the face, it's a cool breeze, the whole scenery is just beautiful. I am a bit lost in admiration and there's a feeling of sukoon, peace.

2 comments:

SeeKay ;) said...

"Sukoon" sought by all,
running after it is futile,
slow down to look around,
find it gazing at you...
AG's splendid point for all - gud one

anshul said...

where's your blog?